Training program for Indian financial institutions
Seminar Room, 19th floor, PJ tower, BSE Ltd., Dalal Street, Fort, Mumbai, India
28-29 November 2014
Need for capacity building in environment, social and governance
Globally it is increasingly evidenced that one of the major factors for NPAs is the lack of ESG considerations in investment decisions – India is no exception.
Objectives of the programme
- To create awareness & understanding of ESG within the financing community
- To equip Indian investors and investment professionals with methodology and tools for investment evaluation based on ESG
- To provide learning through best practices, case studies and interaction with national and international experts
Who should attend?
Fund Managers, Portfolio Managers, Project Managers, Financial Analysts, CSR Managers, Risk Analysts, Risk Managers, Chief Risk Officers, Sustainability Managers, Chief Sustainability Officers, Consultants etc.
- Why Environmental, Social and Governance issues matter to financial institutions.
- What does “Sustainable Investment” mean and why should investors care?
- Evaluating ESG issues for Equity and Fixed Income asset classes
- Frameworks and tools to conduct an ESG analysis
- Evaluating ESG issues for Project Finance, Real Estate and Infrastructure
- Group Case Study involving Role play
- Monitoring, Reporting and Disclosure
For registration please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and registration details see the course brochure.